Part time position 25 - 30 hours per week, days and hours will vary by schedule.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must have transportation to work site
- Ability to lift heavy pots and pans as needed
Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- arrange decorations or furniture for banquets or social functions
- stock or organize goods
- operate food preparation equipment
- perform a variety of food preparation duties other than cooking
- prepare appetizers, salads, or cold dishes
- replenish supplies of food, tableware or linen
- understand government health, hotel or food service regulations
- use knives
- use knowledge of food handling rules
- wash dishes, glassware, or related utensils
- clean rooms or work areas
- clean equipment or machinery
- load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- retrieve or place goods from/into storage
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.