Full time position, will work 40 hours per week, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Valid FL driver's license - no moving driver violations for last three years
- Ability to lift up to and in excess of 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday
Will be responsible for repeatedly lifting items weighting up to and in excess of 50 lbs.
Job duties include but not limited to
- Drive delivery/pick-up truck to pick up donations
- Repeated heavy lifting, such as heavy furniture up 75 lbs.
- prepare reports
- collect payment
- drive automobile, van, or light truck
- maintain records, reports, or files
- use two-way radio or mobile phone
- prepare safety reports
- sell merchandise
- examine vehicle to detect malfunctions, damage, or maintenance needed
- maintain or repair cargo or passenger vehicle
- service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
- use vehicle repair tools or safety equipment
- load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- use established traffic or transportation procedures
- follow traffic laws
- perform safety inspections in transportation setting
- provide customer service in surface transportation
- read maps
- transport passengers or cargo
- use geographic positioning system (GPS)
- use local or regional geographical knowledge to transportation
- verify cargo against shipping papers
View Listing on EmployFlorida.com JO# 10664826
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.