This position is supervised and accountable to the Director of Operations.
The primary function of this position is to oversee all District Utility Personnel, Facilities, and Infrastructure. This is an essential position requiring extended hours during emergencies.
The following job segments will relate to this position:
• Oversee all daily Utility operations, repairs, and replacements
• Supervise Utility personnel and other staff assigned to Utility projects
• Ensure all work orders are handled in a timely manner
• Oversee the maintenance and inspection of all Utility Facilities and components
• Supervise and support all job segments of Utility System Operators
• Administer and oversee after hours emergency call outs
• Submit all requested reports and records in a timely manner
• Assist Administration as requested and needed
• High School Degree or equivalent
• 5 years' experience in public utility systems
• Demonstrated experience in supervising and supporting Utility personnel
• DEP Class C Drinking Water License
• DEP Class C Wastewater Operators License
• Shall reside in Spring Lake area within an agreed upon period
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.