Will work 35-45 hours per week.
Employer requests 24 months of restaurant work or 24 months managing staff.
Supervise day to day activities of staff.
Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation or food subsidies.
Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
Maintain food and equipment inventories, make purchase requisitions for food items, and keep inventory records.
Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
Conduct interviews to hire, handle hiring paperwork.
Follow company procedures for firing.
1. inspect facilities or equipment for regulatory compliance
2. conduct training for personnel
3. greet customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
4. investigate customer complaints
5. modify work procedures or processes to meet deadlines
6. provide customer service
7. use oral or written communication techniques
8. determine food portions
9. hire, discharge, transfer, or promote workers
10. monitor worker performance
11. maintain production or work records
12. analyze organizational operating practices or procedures
13. assign work to staff or employees
14. direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
15. recommend improvements to work methods or procedures
16. resolve or assist workers to resolve work problems
17. schedule employee work hours
18. inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies
19. oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards
20. direct and coordinate food or beverage preparation
21. manage finances for institutional food service
22. plan menus
23. purchase food or beverages
24. recognize customer intoxication
25. schedule restaurant reservations
26. coordinate banquets, meetings or related events
27. purchase housekeeping or cleaning supplies or equipment
28. resolve customer or public complaints
29. identify cut or grade of meat
30. requisition stock, materials, supplies or equipment
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.