Full-time hours, with some weekends.
• Helping customer with service needs & writing service tickets
• Determines automotive problems & services by listening to customer's description of symptoms, clarifying the description of problems, conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records, examining service schedules
• Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, as described by the customer
• Provides exceptional customer service by answering customers questions and concerns
• Must be hardworking & dependable w/ general service department knowledge, experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills required
• This position requires the ability to be added to dealership auto insurance
• This position requires a valid drivers license
Excellent benefits package including:
• Weekly Pay & Bonus Opportunities
• Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation!
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Available Medical/ Dental/ Vision & Supplemental Insurances
• 401K Investment Plan w/Employer Match!
• A free Golds Gym Membership
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid sick Leave
• Available MetLaw Legal Consulting
• Generous Vehicle & Service Discounts
• Weekly Pay & Much, Much More!
• 2 tickets to the legendary Alan Jay holiday party
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.