- Requires one year experience in fabricating and installing natural stone.
- Requires good communication skills, able to read a tape measure, proficient in basic mathematics, and knowledgeable & experienced in construction or countertop installation.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy equipment and stone while standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have transportation/ vehicle.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Will be responsible for all aspect of fabrication and/or installation of countertops and shop related maintenance
- Working hours are 7:30am 3:30pm Monday to Friday with the possibility of occasional over time.
- Ability to be self-motivated, detail oriented.
- Candidate will be responsible for the practice of safe work ethics, ability to be punctual.
- Employer will conduct reference checks.
- 1. read blueprints
- 2. cut or shape stone, tile, brick, or related material
- 3. create art from ideas
- 4. fabricate craft or art objects
- 5. hand carve objects from stone or other materials
- 6. use creativity in industrial artistry
- 7. plan or organize work
- 8. read technical drawings
- 9. examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- 10. fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- 11. make independent judgment in assembly procedures
- 12. operate sandblasting equipment
- 13. use precision measuring tools or equipment
- 14. use pneumatic tools
- 15. measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- 16. use hand or power tools
- 17. lay out machining, welding or precision assembly projects
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.