Must have the ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the store and merchandise.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
Ability to follow directives and interpret retail operational documents as assigned
Previous experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery, or drug store environments preferred
Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; and must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, and repetitive lifting.
1. examine garment fit on customer or cast member
2. prepare bank deposits
3. authorize credit charges
4. process credit transaction
5. sell insurance policies
6. advise clients or customers
7. answer customer or public inquiries
8. greet customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
9. maintain records, reports, or files
10. obtain information from individuals
11. provide customer service
12. stock or organize goods
13. use cash registers
14. use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
15. use knowledge of the metric system
16. use oral or written communication techniques
17. calculate rates for the organization's products or services
18. inspect the merchandise to determine the value
19. manage inventories or supplies
20. determine specifications
21. assemble advertising displays
22. inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages
23. clean rooms or work areas
24. rent item to the customer
25. arrange merchandise display
26. collect deposit or payment
27. demonstrate goods or services
28. identify the best product for customer's needs
29. measure customer for size
30. price merchandise
31. sell merchandise
32. use industry terms or concepts
33. use knowledge of sales contracts
34. use sales techniques
35. wrap products
36. estimate cost for repair services
37. estimate materials or labor requirements
38. measure, weigh or count products or materials
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.