This is an independent contractor/business opportunity and does not establish an employee/employer relationship. Will receive IRS 1099 form and will be responsible for own withholding taxes.
Employer has a dress code.
Part-time 20 hours per week
Deliver magazines 1 time a month to pre-determined destinations within Hardee County.
Florida Driver's License required and ability to provide proof of vehicle insurance.
Must have transportation to perform travel to various locations
Cell phone needed for GPS directions and communication with office
Required to lift a bundle of banded magazines weighing 15 lbs. at every destination
Must follow written instructions
The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting or standing.
Job requires a lot of public contact
Ability to read a map for directions
1. prepare reports
2. collect payment
3. drive automobile, van, or light truck
4. maintain records, reports, or files
5. use two-way radio or mobile phone
6. prepare safety reports
7. sell merchandise
8. examine vehicle to detect malfunctions, damage, or maintenance needed
9. maintain or repair cargo or passenger vehicle
10. service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
11. use vehicle repair tools or safety equipment
12. load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
13. use established traffic or transportation procedures
14. follow traffic laws
15. perform safety inspections in transportation setting
16. provide customer service in surface transportation
17. read maps
18. transport passengers or cargo
19. use geographic positioning system (GPS)
20. use local or regional geographical knowledge to transportation
21. verify cargo against shipping papers
Minimum Education Required: No Minimum Education Required
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.