LABORER - Okeechobee Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation and labor associated with various trades including but not limited to asphalt, pipe, grading, curb and gutter, structures, and traffic control
• Placement of asphalt using hand or power tools including - shovel, rake, pick hammer, tamp, saw
• Shovel or rake gravel, dirt or other material
• Lift, carry, and transfer materials and tools
• Assist in moving and placing traffic control devices
• Follow safe practices and procedures
• Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work outside in inclement weather
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
• Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
• Valid Florida driver's license preferred
• Employer conducts drug screening and background check
Minimum Education: no minimum education needed
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.