Non smoking environment
Candidate must be a NON-Smoker!
• 2 years' mainteance experience
• Candidate preferably will possess a working knowledge of HVAC, appliances, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and drywall repair
• Knowledge of materials, methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures and systems, including those used in performing rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical, mechanical, and painting work.
• Time management skills
• Basic knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunctions and a working knowledge of basic machinery preventive maintenance and repair.
• Ability to read, understand, and apply facility maintenance manuals and technical bulletins, construction drawings, plans and specifications.
• Ability to perform well under pressure.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with center staff.
• Strong professional communication skills.
• Self- motivated and able to work alone with minimal supervision.
Will do routine facilities maintenance on 23 buildings, HVAC, appliances, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and drywall repair.
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Education: 0
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.