Recruiting Associate (Sebring)
The Recruiting Associate is responsible for ensuring compliance to all facets of the recruiting process for the designated site. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting strategies by utilizing traditional methods and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
In this role you will:
• Seek out and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization.
• Coordinate the interviewing process for job applicants, including applicant flow, scheduling, testing, interviewing and responding to applicants.
• Update and maintain accurate records and information on applicants in the ATS (Applicant Tracking system) and assessment tool.
• Achieve recruiting goals and targets.
• Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications per program.
• Work effectively with all departments within the organization.
• Interact with applicants and have responsibility for providing an excellent applicant experience every single time.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment opportunity, consideration, and selection.
• Provides general administrative and clerical support to the site recruiter.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
• Assist in all recruiting functions based on need to ensure business continuity.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a high school diploma or GED.
• Has 1+ year administrative experience working in a fast pace, front office environment or customer service related position.
• Is able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines.
• Can communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction.
• Is Proficient in MS office.
• Has flexibility in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends.
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively support the recruiting team and share responsibility.
• Is able to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
Why join our team?
• Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
• Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
• Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
• Paid Training
• Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
• Opportunity to grow with The Results Companies if that’s “Your Greater”
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 12 months
Please call CareerSource Heartland for appointment.
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.