Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Full-time Bookkeeper needed with at least 1 year of QuickBooks experience. The work schedule is from Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The employer does background checks, credit checks, and reference checks.
Pre-employment drug testing to be performed by the applicant with no reimbursement.
- Great Customer Service
- Administer accounts payable and accounts receivable for multiple accounts
- Payroll and Payroll tax returns
- Process payments
- Conduct daily banking activities
- Produce various financial reports
- Reconcile & Balance reports to third-party records such as bank statements
- Complete month-end closings
- Present financial statements
- Analyze financial data and produce financial reports
- Manage inventory
- Create & Send Purchase Orders
- Computer literacy, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, oral, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of business development and general business practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year of QuickBooks experience required.
- Proficient with QuickBooks desktop version (accredited certifications a plus)
- Human resource experience is a plus.
Minimum Experience: 12 months
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Driver’s License Required
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please call CareerSource Heartland for an appointment.
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.