JO#11377606 Receptionist (Sebring) Job Duties:
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them as required.
- Use of a multi-line phone system that allows multiple people to be on the phone at the same time. The lines can be internal or external.
- Operate telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information, take messages, or schedule appointments, etc.
- Screen visitors.
- Sort mail.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent No Experience Necessary JO#11377615 Assembly Worker (Hardee) Job Details Entry Level – Manufacturing Any Shift (multiple positions available) Work hours are Monday-Thursday, 10-hour shifts from 5 AM – 3 PM -or- 2:30 PM to 12:30 AM. Job Description Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. KEY MEASURES
- Meet production as stated by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Meet work quality.
- Obtain product knowledge to report inconsistencies or concerns.
- Maintain good attendance, be dependable, reliable, and responsible with work duties.
- Work well as a productive member of a team.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Assemble product according to specifications.
- Identify acceptable product quality.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a production process.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School diploma required.
- 1-year work experience required.
- Experience with simple machinery preferred.
- Use various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Basic math skills.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a fast-pace environment.
- Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task.
- Ability to stay focus on the job and avoid unnecessary distractions.
- Ability to understand information and ideas presented verbally and/or written.
PHYSICAL OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prolonged periods of standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift 15-30lbs.
- Must have manual dexterity to assemble products or use machines as directed.
- Ability to see details at close range (within 12” of the observer) with or without glasses.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent Minimum Experience: 1 year