Home » JO#11808448 Line Cook
||New and growing company hiring for a part-time Line Cook. Employer is willing to train.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs
- Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Reliable Transportation
- High school Diploma/Equivalent (preferred)
- Other Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the United States
Position Details: Part-Time 20-25 Hrs.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
No experience necessary