CareerSource Heartland Strategic Plan (2020)
As required under Title I of the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA), the plan is modified and updated every four years. The document is part of the State of Florida Workforce Investment plan and includes strategies for the provision of comprehensive services offered in the quad-county region.
CareerSource Heartland’s comprehensive strategic plan provides a business demand driven strategy for the delivery of services and development of a regional talent development strategy.
The plan includes:
- Our Organizational Structure
- Local Workforce Development Area Vision and Strategic Goals
- An Analysis of Need and Available Resources
- Description of the Local One-Stop System
- Description of Program Services
- Regional Planning Analysis
View the 2020 Local Plan: Local Plan 2020.
View 2020 Local Plan Modifications: Local Plan Modifications.
View the Addendum: Migrant Seasonal Farmworkers Plan 2016